The year is almost over so I decided to take a look at YA releases for next year. Its not a guarantee that I’ll be reading all of these. It also won’t be including crine/thriller/horror books that I would also read normally. (I won’t be doing a list for these as I tend to pick these up when I’m out and about 🤣)
So to the list. The beginning of the year there seems to be loads I would like to read that I’m glad the end of the year its quite just so I can catch up.
- The Wicked King by Holly Black (2nd book to The Cruel Prince)
- Evermore by Sara Holland (2nd book to Everless which I plan on reading next year)
- The Loney Dead by April Henry
- The Dream Keeper by Amber R Duell
- A Curse so Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
- The Antidote by Shelly Sackier
- Stolen Time by Danielle Rollins
- The Black Coats by Colleen Oakes
- The Queen of Cursed Things by S.M. Gaither
- Bloodleaf by Crystal Smith
- The Waking Forest by Alyssa Wees
- Killing November by Adriana Mather
- Never-Contented Things by Sarah Porter
- King of Fools by Amanda Foody. (2nd book to Ace of Shades) I am so excited about this book. I need to know more.
- Through the White Wood by Jessica Leake.
- Dreaming Darkly by Caitlin Kittredge
- Finale by Stephanie Garber (3rd book in the Caraval series) I am extremely excited about this book. I am a huge Caraval fan.
- Dark Shores by Danielle L. Jensen
- Nocturna by Maya Motayne
- The Bone Charmer by Breeana Shields
- The Missing Season by Gillian French
- The Beholder by Anna Bright
- The Evil Queen by Gena Showalter
- Seven Deadly Shadows by Courtney Alameda
- Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson
- Into the Crooked Place by Alexander Christo
- The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh
I would also like to try The Bone Witch series by Rin Chupeco as the 3rd book will be released in 2019. I did try and read The Bone Witch beginning of the year but couldn’t get into it. I want to try again as I feel it has great potential.
Are any of these books on you list? What 2019 release are you looking forward too?